Accounts Receivable : Fort Lauderdale | Full Time
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist who enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. This position will be responsible for maintaining customer accounts receivables including, collection of outstanding balances, and resolution of billing and payment discrepancies while providing excellent customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review sales contracts with an emphasis on financial terms.
- Manage the monthly billing process by ensuring timely and accurate invoicing to customers.
- Maintain and update customer files to streamline proper automated billing.
- Manage open aging to ensure timely payment.
- Process cash receipts, daily checks, direct deposits, and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Correspond with customers in regards to invoice questions, statement of accounts, credits and other billing related issues.
- Review customer-billing problems and resolves accounts receivable delinquencies in a timely manner.
- Research internal and external questions regarding billings, payments, credits, and account balances, and reconciliations, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the outside sales team to resolve customer payment issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Knowledge of key Credit and Collections policies and techniques.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational awareness.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous business to business collections experience preferred with a minimum of 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting preferred
Dental, Vision & Health Insurance. Life Insurance. Flexible Spending Account. Generous Paid time off.
600 N.Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324