Remote Sales Leader
The Company & The Position
We are a Series A startup company poised to grow rapidly in the B2B senior living space. We’ve developed and patented a first-mover AI powered elder care platform which uses Deep Learning nets on data collected by lightweight contextual sensors and wearables to deliver critical and timely insights to caregivers. You will be our first dedicated sales staff with the latitude to have a fabulous career in direct B2B sales or to become a sales team leader. You will only be limited by your own desire and performance.
- A sales evangelist with impeccable follow-up, collaboration and closing skills who is comfortable interacting with C-level buyers as well as on-the-ground users
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field and experienced in field sales selling Hardware and Software as a Service with long term contracts
- Track record of sales success over the entire sales pipeline
- Ideal candidate’s track record will include experience, contacts and success selling to Assisted Living, Memory Care and Home Care operators
- Create and own the sales pipeline from generating initial leads through contract execution, including follow-up and development of our significant number of in-bound leads
- Web and in-person sales presentations to prospects
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Negotiate contracts with clients
- Use HubSpot and other CRM tools with discipline
- Prepare and submit contracts from templates
- Obtain deposits and balance of payments from clients
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
Compensation, Reporting, Travel
- Annual base salary plus commission structure. Commissions are uncapped. The successful candidate will generate annual earnings well into 6 figures.
- Medical and Dental Benefits; generous PTO policy
- Report to Chief Executive Officer
- Travel will be well in excess of 50% for this position
- Reside and work remote from anywhere in the continental U.S. though S. Florida or N. California is a plus
Our intense-paced company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL with a growing office in Silicon Valley. We believe that as all our parents and grandparents age, it is our responsibility to empower the best care for them, whether at home or in a senior living community. As a thought-leader in the burgeoning elder care market, we are passionate and determined to use the power of leading-edge wearable technology and artificial intelligence to dramatically improve the lives of our aging loved ones.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org