Technology with A Mission
Everything we do at CarePredict is geared towards making a difference in the lives of senior adults and caregivers. Our AI-powered platform is transforming senior healthcare by shifting the paradigm from reactive to a preventive approach. The deep learning neural nets surface actionable insights so caregivers can streamline their activities to provide optimum care. And senior adults can now focus on aging in place independently, safely and live longer.
All of us here at CarePredict share the same goal of improving care for our loved ones. Each and every one of us has a personal senior story that has brought us together towards this unified mission. And when we work towards the same goal, we build a culture of effortless collaboration and enable a rewarding journey of personal and professional growth.
Join the CarePredict Family today!
CarePredict is a venture-backed startup that is fast-emerging as the leading technology being installed and used by independent living, assisted living and memory care senior living communities throughout the U.S. We are now generating explosive growth adding new customers very rapidly. We are expanding our Embedded Engineering team.
We are obsessed about leveraging sophisticated AI technology to improve care for our elderly. We are proud of the positive difference CarePredict makes in every newly installed senior living community. We are a highly customer-focused team.
• Are a talented embedded systems firmware engineer with 3-5 years of experience in C/C++, ARM processors and RTOS programming.
• Are adaptable to new tools and tool chains whether Keil, Atmel Studio, Eclipse or others.
• Enjoy being the go-to person and fearlessly get into the weeds.
• Love creating something wonderful and being able to shape a product and NOT content designing meaningless widgets for super mega corp
• Can Self-manage, learn new things on the fly and work with rest of the team collaboratively.
• Would kill for bringing up a board you helped design and create low level drivers and make the RTOS sing.
• You take every excess joule used up as a personal affront and know your way around a Monsoon to track down every nano amp.
• You can be an architect and see the forest or you can dive into trees when it matters.
• You want to be part of a meaningful startup that is actually helping humanity.
• You know your SPI, UART, USART, I2C, GPIO, Pin configuration and low power states and can bring a processor from near dead sleep to its full glory with nary a glitch.
• You know your NOR from your NAND flash and how to talk to either with a FileSystem and can do wear leveling in your sleep.
• You know your tick-less sleep from a deep sleep with interrupts masked.
• You’ve dealt with and know your way around RF, Wifi, Ethernet, CAT-M/LTE Cellular and protocols such as TCP, TLS, SSL, Web Sockets, JSON.
• You know your AES from your DES and know enough about securing communications and devices.
• You would not mind living in sunny Florida where the homes are affordable, the beaches wonderful and the nightlife is amazing and did we mention no state income tax and a very low sales tax??
• This is NOT a Remote or WFH job! Relocation assistance available.
CarePredict provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
No need for a mask while in the office if you are vaccinated unless local or state regulations require it
Send resumes to: CarePredict, Inc., 324 S. University Drive, Plantation, Florida 33324 OR APPLY ONLINE USING THE FORM BELOW.